Today we have a guest post from the author of BEFORE & AFTER -- Nazarea Andrews.
This book is a New Adult contemporary romance.
Be sure to check out the giveaway below for a beautiful necklace and signed copy.
Rike and Peyton fell in love in college. A boy from the wrong side of the tracks, covered in ink and crooning in a bar is the last person a straight laced girl with a art major should fall for, but his rough edges made her jagged, alive, shaving away the coddled southern princess and revealing a soul wild and brilliant. They fell in love, despite her family and his past and all the reasons why it wouldn't work--and with their best friends, they made a life. Everyone was supposed to live happily ever after. They, more than anyone, knows that life doesn't go according to plan. Rike and Peyton fell in love in college. A boy with a guitar, and a poet's heart, and a girl with freckles dusted over her nose, a perfect fucking fairy tale. But what happens when the fairy tale doesn't fall apart--but is forgotten?
BEFORE & AFTER BUY LINKS:AMAZON | KOBO | INKTERA
Top 10 Ten Random Facts About Nazarea:
10. I hate being called Naz. For any reason. I’m pretty polite so I don’t usually correct people, but yeah. Huge pet peeve. (I prefer N.)
9. No one in real life calls me N and few call me Nazarea. My family and friends have taken to calling me Sasha, which is what my niece called me when she was learning to talk because she couldn’t pronounce Nazarea.
8. No one can pronounce Nazarea.
7. I love spicy food. It’s like. My favoritest thing ever.
6. Except I have a huge sweet tooth. Chocolate is my friend.
5. Writing is something I’ve always wanted to do. From when I was a little girl, I’ve been fascinated with stories and telling them.
4. Fairy tales and retellings are my weakness, and I LOVE to read and write them. Seriously, it’s a problem.
3. I have a love affair with the ocean. I always forget because I live away from it, but when I go to the condo at the beach, I remember just how much I love sitting on the beach and writing to the sound of the waves.
2. I’m usually the dirtiest mind in the room, which is amusing, and my superpower appears to be making any conversation devolve into a discussion about sex. I don’t even know how it happens.
1. I adore tattoos. I have ten and want at least one more—a watercolor tattoo.