Today we have a guest post from Nazarea Andrews, author of CHASING THE WIND. We have a few teasers from the book and a contest! So be sure to check out the whole post!
CLICK HERE TO ADD CHASING THE WIND TO GOODREADS.
CHASING THE WIND BLURB:
Kaida grew up in two worlds--a child in the Manor raised by Sabah before she was granted Citzenship. But the only place she has ever felt like she's belonged is with Cedric and Guin, the boys she grew up with. When Cedric's involvement in a rebel faction goes wrong, the Commission exiles her and holds Guin hostage. Now, she's on her own for the first time, and searching for the sister who left her behind and a princess who was stolen from the City--and then she stumbles across a face from the past. Hawke has been an outcast since his Tribe died. When he finds Sabah's sister on the road, he agrees to help her. But as they search the wilds and grow closer, his disdain for her is slowly replaced by a deep attraction for the girl who faces every challenge so bravely. And as the City's deadline dwindles, and the boy she loves hangs in the balance, Hawke is left to wonder if he is protecting her, or if he the biggest threat she will face.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
What will Sabah do, when she realizes what I’ve brought her? For the first time, I let myself worry. She could be furious. There’s no real way of knowing, with Sabah. But then, she could be thrilled. It’s the first time she’s had contact with any of her people from before she disappeared into the Wilds. A familiar lance of regret goes through me. Sabah and I would never have made a good pairing. I know it, and try to console myself with that knowledge as I cut a rabbit free of my snare. But it’s hard to accept that when she’s so damn gorgeous and full of fire. She would make a good Tribeswoman. If she could swallow the Claiming. I wonder if Kaida can.
CHASING THE WIND by Nazarea Andrews
TOP 10 LIST
Ten random things that I love...
10. White lilies--I carried them in my wedding.
9. Vodka cranberry--because it’s pretty awesome and tasty.
8. Chocolate--because obviously.
7. Tequila--well. I mean. Tequila is awesome.
6. Fairy tales--I used to read so many volumes of fairytales, the librarians just put them aside for me without even waiting for me to ask.
5. Greek Pantheon--I get picked on a little by my norse loving bestie, but come on. The Greeks are awesome.
4. Tattoos--I love tattoos. I have 10 and want more.
3. Traveling. I’ve been to six countries on three continents. I want to go to Asia and Africa.
2. Scifi and fantasy--They were my first genres to write and still a favorite to read and write.
1. Books. All the books ever.
Purchase the previous book in the series
AUTHOR INFORMATION: Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog. AUTHOR LINKS: You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Booktropolous. Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/MtHwj