Someone for Me by Addison Moore
Releasing July 1st
Series: Someone to Love, #3
Kendall and Cruise ignite the pages in the final installment of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series Someone to Love.
Kendall Jordan knows she doesn't need an elaborate wedding with a Vera Wang dress and a three-tiered cake. All she needs is the love of her life, the hot and romantic Cruise Elton. But she's been dreaming of a picture-perfect wedding since childhood, and so with her finances in peril and a rock band squatting in the Elton B&B, Kendall must take extreme measures. She decides to pen a book about the kinky sexcapades of one Penny Whoredon and Cruz Belton, but in order to do the writing justice she’ll need to conduct some sexy research with the love of her life. It looks like Kendall might just pull it off—but when her protective older brother and Cruise's jealous ex-girlfriend get involved, tempers and insecurities rise, threatening not just her dream wedding but the possibility of having a wedding at all.
Hi all! Addison Moore here! I have a new release Someone For Me and I hope you’ll all enjoy the heck out of it. While I’m writing I need lots of tackling fuel, and when I say tackling fuel, I mean snacks. Here’s a top 10 list of my favorite go-to yummy treats that help get my characters where they need to be. In no particular order:
1. Twizzlers! (I know, it’s almost cliche, right? But can you blame me? I like both strawberry and cherry but currently I have cherry bites next to me—so right now they’re my favorite-est)
2. Sushi! (Can I have this for every single meal? In my dream world I have a sushi chef in the kitchen, whipping up a steady steam of awesome cut rolls just for me. Ok, well, I’d probably share with the fam. Probably.)
3. Starbucks! Yes, please. Sadly they know me by name at my local Bux. That was actually a shocking and sad day for me when I realized this because I knew right then I was $pending way too much on my coffee addiction. My go-to drink is a venti iced mocha, decaf (yes, it’s true) with whip cream—because why not?
4. CHOCOLATE. (I can’t help it. I wasn’t always this way. Believe it or not there was a day when I could take or leave the coveted coco. But as time goes on I’m more convinced I’ll live a longer happier life if I partake in this sacred, and quasi-nutritional food group. My favorite is dark with nuts—hazelnuts or almonds will do. I love Sees, Reesse’s peanut butter cups and Godiva if you’re taking notes ;)
5. Fruit. (See? It’s not all bad. Although I tend to go overboard on occasion like the time I ate my weight in blueberries and broke out in a hideous rash from head to toe. I now have to be very cautious when eating blueberries, so I don’t go into anaphylactic shock. Yeah, my body went there.)
6. Ice Cream. (*mmm* Just thinking about the frozen confection has me moaning. I’m an equal opportunity connoisseur, so I really don’t have a favorite flavor but I have been known to get chocolate peanut butter over and over. Although I will say some chocolate flavors taste like dirt (sorry if I offended anyone!) So I’m really careful about chocolate. But Rite-Aid’s Chocolate malted crunch is a must have.
7. Pizza (My mom is right, I eat like a thirteen-year-old. I don’t need to have pizza every day but every now and again there’s nothing like a warm, saucy pizza with extra mushroom and olives. Super yum!)
8. Cheesecake! (Because duh, yum, right? I love all cheesecakes but I especially like red velvet from the Cheesecake Factory. It really is the best.)
9. Taco Bell! (In a perfect world I’d have a Dorrito’s Locos taco Every. Single. Day.)
10. A fresh glazed donut. (Confession. I rarely ever get these, but, when I do, it’s a glimpse into Heaven. This much I know is true.)
And there it is—my caloric top ten! Hope you enjoyed the list and I hope you’ll enjoy Someone For Me even more! Have fun with Kenny and Cruise and above all happy reading~!
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine. For nearly a decade, she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.